June 08, 2009

LUCA LARAS ALISA

yessssssssss i got lots of fun today hhihi hem but not too much in me okay i know but thats all really interested first, in school i like my all parts today :
1. after finished my fixed exam i went out of class my face is looking down to the floor because of my anxiously feeling and my brain is really need to referesh all my memories and suddenly i sawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i saw ohmygod (screaming) my handsome prince walked off me huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my hertbeat faster and faster and than my foot not easy to walked,his sweet expresion and eyes he saw meeeeeeeeee oh god i really like him i miss you i want you haaaa maybe my face changed into red (too much) ohya my habbit is walking so fast when my crush is around me so i walked to the third floor for met my friends up there and i scream at loud "aaaaaahhh i met him! i met luca in the second floor oh my god oh my god he make me going mad now" and my all friends said "waaaa diraa i know what are you feeling right now cieee" ahaha.
heeem but my sweet moments today is when me and him were in the same room together to solved our remed when he came into my room my eyes is freezed and i didnt know what should i say hihihihihi my handsome is sat near from me, i sat behind him. 2. laras and alisa came to played into my house we got our crazy moments when my maid said she lost the key to open the selery so we were gonna confused and my maid called my mom but she said no answer there haha hem so my maid gave some and idea for us, she said that maybe we can jump or climb to in hahaha laras was try first she climb and my maid took a green chair for laras but laras said is not used hahaha and then when alisa tried after laras my mom's called me she said the key is already foud fiuuuuuuuuuh i didnt try that crazy thing hihi and when alisa is climbed i got one shot of her finally we can in to my home and we made a big rich family on sims 3 together our family's name is WALDROFF FAMILY there are three daughters name are annie waldroff,dandelione waldrof and blair waldroff wihey lots of fun today i must say thankyou like : THANKYOU LUCAAAAA THANKYOU ALISAAAAAAA THANKYOU LARASSSSSSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment